Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has scheduled the UPTET 2019 Exam. UPBEB has released the application form for the post of UPTET 2019 Exam. The online application form for the post of UPTET has started on 1 November, 2019. Candidates who are interested can get all the information for UPTET 2019 Apply Online. The exam dates for UPTET 2019 Exam has also been declared which is 22 December, 2019. Candidates can choose for the preferred subjects according to their choice. You can get links for UPTET 2019 Apply Online which is mentioned below. It is conducted at various locations all over India and in online mode only.
Date of Release of Application Form: 1 November, 2019
Date of Closure of Application Form: 20 November, 2019
UPTET is a qualification/ certification required for to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in most of the institutes. UPTET Certificate is awarded by Government of India, according to a candidates’ performance in the UPTET Exam. After qualifying UPTET, you need to apply for teaching jobs separately.
UPTET Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has the date schedule for UPTET 2019 Exams. So the UPTET 2019 Exam dates are as follows,
|Online Registration Starts On||1 November, 2019|
|Last Date to Register Online||20 November, 2019|
|Last Date to Make Payment||21 November, 2019|
|Last Date to make Correction||22 November, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||December, 2019|
|Exam Date||22 December, 2019|
|Result Declaration||January, 2020|
UPTET Application Date
UPBEB has introduced a list of category – wise application fees for all the applicants. A description of their application fees is as given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET
There are a set of expected eligibility criteria that a candidate should qualify to apply for UPTET 2019 Exam.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: No age limit.
There are set of different educational eligibility criteria for different stage of classes, i.e., Primary Stage Classes and Secondary Stage Classes. Candidate has to fulfill a requirement in both categories to be eligible for UPTET.
For Primary Level,
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with B.Ed Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher from Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- Ed Special Exam Passed
- 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed
For Junior Level,
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.LEd 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and B.SC Ed Exam Passed