SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released admit card for the post of SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D. The SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online for the vacancies of both Group C and Group D has started on date 17th September, 2019. Candidates who are willing to work as SSC Stenographer can get all the information for SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online. The tentative exam dates and schedule of exam is also declared on official website of Staff Selection Commission. SSC Stenographer exam is conducted Pan India and in Online Mode only.
Date of Release of Application Form: 17th September, 2019
Date of Closure of Application Form: 15th October, 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online for multiple vacancies on different posts. The link to SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online is given below.
SSC Stenographer Exam Date
SSC has recently released exam dates for the post of SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D. A tentative exam schedule calendar for the post of SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D is mentioned below.
|Online Application Starts From||17 September, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 October, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fees||15 October, 2019|
|CBT Exam Date||To be announced|
|Skill Test Exam Date||To be announced|
SSC Stenographer Application Fee
SSC has scheduled application fees for both the groups of Stenographer. A description of their application fees is as given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking for Online Fee Mode and E Challan for Offline Fee Mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer
There are a set of expected eligibility criteria that you should qualify in order to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam 2019.
A) Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC: 13 years
- Physically Handicapped + SC/ ST: 15 years
B) Educational Qualification
- The minimum educational qualification required to appear in SSC Stenographer recruitment examination is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- All the education documents, including any specialized or technical degree/ diploma from a recognized university will be verified for the purpose of posts and services under Central Government of India. It must be checked that they have been approved by the University or Institution.