SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released admit card for the post of Sub – Inspector in Central Police Organization. The SSC CPO SI 2019 Apply Online has been started on date 17th September, 2019. Interested candidates can get here all the information for SSC CPO SI 2019 Apply Online. SSC organizes exam for Sub – Inspector in Central Police Organization with different post preferences for both males and females. The links for SSC CPO SI 2019 Apply Online is mentioned below. The tentative exam dates and schedules have also been declared for the exam. It is conducted at various locations all over India and in online mode only.
Date of Release of Application Form: 17th September, 2019.
Date of Closure of Application Form: 15th October, 2019.
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CPO SI 2019 Apply Online for multiple vacancies. The link to SSC CPO SI 2019 Apply Online is given below.
SSC CPO SI Exam Date
SSC has recently released exam dates for the post of SSC CPO SI 2019. A tentative exam schedule calendar for the post of SSC CPO SI is mentioned below.
|Online Application Starts From||17 September, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 October, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||15 October, 2019|
|Exam Date Paper – 1||11th to 13th December, 2019|
|Exam Date Paper – 2||To be announced|
SSC CPO SI Application Fee
SSC has scheduled application fees for Sub Inspectors of Central Police Organizations. A description of their application fees is as given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking for Online Fee Mode and E Challan for Offline Fee Mode only at any branches of State Bank of India.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO
To be eligible, for this exam you have to undergo for four different stages of eligibility criteria.
A) Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
B) Educational Qualification
To apply for SSC CPO Examination, a candidate must have a bachelor degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
Male candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
C) Physical Standard Test
SSC has set a criteria for recruitment of Sub Inspectors in Central Police Organization, which is as below.
|Male (General / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||85-85|
|Male ST||162.5 CMS||77-82|
|Female (General / OBC /SC)||157 CMS||NA|
|Female ST||154 CMS|
D) Medical Standards Test
- Candidate should be free from any physical defeat.
- Candidate must be in good mental and physical condition.
- Candidate should possess high color vision.
- Candidate should be without wearing glasses, and the minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction.
- Candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.