SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released admit card for the post of CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level). The SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online for the vacancies of multiple department has started on date 3rd December, 2019. Candidates who are willing to work as SSC CHSL can get all the information for SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online. The tentative exam dates and schedule of exam is also declared on official website of Staff Selection Commission. SSC CHSL exam is conducted Pan India and in Online Mode only.
Date of Release of Application Form: 3rd October, 2019
Date of Closure of Application Form: 10th January, 2020
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online for multiple vacancies on different posts. The link to SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online is given below.
SSC CHSL Exam Date
SSC has recently released exam dates for the post of SSC CHSL multiple posts. A tentative exam schedule calendar for the post of SSC CHSL is mentioned below.
|Online Application Starts From||3 December, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 January, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fees||12 January, 2020|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||16th to 27th March, 2020|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||28th June, 2020|
|Tier 3 & 4 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
SSC CHSL Application Fee
SSC has scheduled application fees for Combined Higher Secondary Level. A description of their application fees is as given below:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking for Online Fee Mode and E Challan for Offline Fee Mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL
There are a set of expected eligibility criteria that you should qualify in order to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- Physically Handicapped : 10 years
- Physically Handicapped + OBC : 13 years
- Physically Handicapped + SC/ ST : 15 years
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and document of its evidence from the Board/University in support of as on 01.08.2019 will also be eligible.
- Candidates who are able to prove, by documents that the result of their academic exam was declared on or before the cut-off date, i.e., 01st August 2019 and has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.