RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 has been released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission on date 16th October, 2019. RPSC has previously released vacancies for RPSC Public Relation Officer (PRO) 2019 at the time of release of application form for many departments and posts. The exam for RPSC Public Relation Officer (PRO) 2019 is on date 22nd October, 2019. The links to download RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 is given below.
Date of Release of Admit Card: 16th October, 2019
Date of Closure of Admit Card: 22nd October, 2019
To download the RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019, candidates are required to have the following things:
- Registration No. / Roll No.
- Password/ DOB
Candidates can choose their preferred language among English and Hindi.
RPSC PRO Exam Date
RPSC has recently released exam dates for various posts in multiple zones. A tentative exam schedule calendar for the various posts of RPSC is mentioned below.
|Online Application Starts From||27 June, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 July, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||26 July, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||16th October, 2019|
|Exam Date||22nd October, 2019|
RPSC PRO Vacancies
RPSC has released a total of 23 number of vacancies for the post of Public Relation Officer 2019 Recruitment Exams.
Here is a Category – Wise list of vacancies.
RPSC PRO Exam Pattern
RPSC PRO Exam is an Objective Type Online Mode Exam. This exam is consists of 5 section, which are,
- General Awareness
- Traditional, Print, Electronic & New Media
- Concept of news, Value of News Essential of News Writing
- Concept of Public Relations, Purpose, Elements, Tools
- Hindi & English Language
All questions carry equal marks which sums to a total of 100 marks for 120 questions. A composite time – duration of 2 hours is defined for the whole exam. There is Negative Marking for each wrongly answered question.
|SECTION||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||120||100||2 hrs.|
|Traditional, Print, Electronic & New Media|
|Concept of news, Value of News Essential of News Writing|
|Concept of Public Relations, Purpose, Elements, Tools|
|Hindi & English Language|
RPSC PRO Exam Syllabus
Part – A: General Awareness
- Current affairs and General knowledge of India and Rajasthan.
- Historical, Political, Cultural, Economical, Geographical, Social and Literary traditions of Rajasthan.
- Developmental schemes of Government of Rajasthan.
- Indian Constitution: Salient features of Constitution, fundamental rights, fundamental duties, parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils, electoral system and reforms, rural development and Panchayat Raj.
- Right to Education, Right to Information, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
Part – B: Characteristics of various Media – Traditional, Print, Electronic, Social and Digital.
- Historical development of journalism in India with special reference to Rajasthan. General Knowledge of news agencies in India.
- Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) and paid news.
- Social Media: Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Telegram.
- Electronic and Digital media in India : General principles of writing for Electronic Media, History of Internet, World Wide Web (WWW), News Portal, Blogs, Definition and Characteristics of Online Media, Interactivity and New Media, Web Newspapers, Radio, Television and Mobile Journalism.
- Use of electronic media in education and development.
Part – C: Concept of News, Value of News Essential of News Writing
- Definition of News, News Value, Sources of News, Essentials of News Writing, News Story, Pyramid and Inverted Pyramid, Various Types of Reporting and Writing, Development and Human Stories.
- Feature: Concept and Meaning, Writing Article, Success Story.
- Photo Journalism: Picture, Selection and Editing and Caption Writing.
Part – D: Concept of Public Relations, Purpose, Elements, Tools
- Public Relations: Concept, Purpose, Elements, Tools and Functions; Publicity, Propaganda, Advertising, Structure and working of Public Relations Department.
- Media planning, Crisis Management – PR in Damage Control, Ethical Issues of PR.
- Organizing Press Conference and Tour, Press Briefing, VVIP Visits, Preparing PR Campaigns.
Part – E: Hindi & English Language
- Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.